The 4th Annual National Flagway™ Festival, will take place ONLINE across two days, FRIDAY May 15 & SATURDAY MAY 16, 2020.
During the Virtual Flagway Festival, YPP students from across the country will compete in various collaborative and individual games, while contributing points to their local team scoreboard. The festival will bring together middle school players, high school and college coaches, and teachers to celebrate, encourage, and motivate mathematical learning and to relate to Flagway™ as a sport.
The Flagway Festival will consist of FOUR GAMES:
- Flagway Math Challenges on the Kahoot platform
- Math Scavenger Hunt on Zoom/Google Classroom
- DigiFlagway Frog Racers, on the Apple iPhone/iPad platforms
The 2020 Virtual Flagway Tournament on Zoom/Google Classroom
- Amigos School (Cambridge, MA)*
- Cambridge Street Upper School (Cambridge, MA)*
- Putnam Avenue Upper School (Cambridge, MA)*
- Vassal Lane Upper School (Cambridge, MA)*
inSTEM at DePaul University (Chicago)
- Virginia State University (Norfolk, VA)
- Hallandale (Hallandale, FL)
*In partnership with Biogen STAR Alliance & Cambridge Public Schools
Festival results will be listed on this page, the week of May 17.
Frog Racer App (ipad/iphone)
Math Scavenger Hunt
DAY 2: FLAGWAY TOURNAMENT - Saturday MAY 16, 2020
Flagway Tournament Welcome (open to public)
Flagway Tournament Video Archive
2019 Flagway Tournament Video
2018 Flagway Tournament Video
2017 Flagway Tournament Video