Willie Summers Jr.
- Willie Summers Jr.
- Jackson, MS
1. What brought you to YPP? My friends Jakristan Cavitt & Derrick Geralds told me about the Young People's Project and one day I decided to come & check it out.
2. What have you learned from YPP? I have learned about the different/certain prime numbers the flagway colors-codes.
3. What can you do now that you could not do before joining YPP? I have developed the ability to tutor/mentor a young person that is in the 4-8 grade.
4. What are some marketable skills you have been taught and how have you applied them at school and work? The skills I've been taught is to be patient at times and to pass down the things I've learned to the participants that I am facilitating to.
5. What do you enjoy most about YPP? The things I enjoy about YPP are working with my co-workers, the participants, and the things we do at the Young People's Project.